Mantrailing harness V with reflector and LED
- free throat/neck area, ie always free airways
- with reflective surfaces & BEATLEDZ LED lights
- Working harness for all types of towing sports
- can be ordered with a roll on request
- great freedom of movement, adjustable back length, no pressure points and extra strong buckles
- Hergestellt von Hand in der Schweiz
- Individuell produziert auf Bestellung
- Kostenlose Lieferung ab CHF 150.-
The Mantrailing V harness is purely a work harness designed for all types of pulling work. The tie-in point that is set back helps to optimally distribute the pull on the harness so that the neck part sits quietly on the dog and does not slip up or down.
The dog always has a free throat and neck area, ie free airways, regardless of the position in which it holds its head.
The harness can be adjusted in the back length, so the optimal angle for the leash can be set.
In addition, this harness has several sewn-in reflective surfaces and BEATLEDZ LED lights. The reflective strips used exceed the minimum limit values of EN standard 20471. Road users can see your dog from afar.
The Mantrailing V-Harness has been tested by professional dog handlers and has proven itself in the field.